Apple has come back with a cheaper iPhone model. This option includes a majority of the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max features.
- Apple introduced “Liquid Retina” with the iPhone XR. Although it doesn’t come with an OLED display like its higher-priced siblings, it comes with and edge-to-edge LCD 6.1″ display.
- The single lens 12MP camera also has portrait mode and wide angle option.
- iPhone XR also carries the powerful new A12 Bionic chip.
- The battery life lasts nearly an hour and half more than that of the iPhone 8 Plus.
- New finished include (Project)Red finish, yellow, white, coral, black, and blue.
- Preorder for the iPhone XR starts October 19th with prices beginning at $749.