Black Friday is here, and one of the best stores that provide the best deals is Walmart Online. Walmart is known for customers waiting in line the day before Black Friday and causing chaos. But this year Walmart has made a huge impression in their online store. Quite impressive deals so far, that I bought AirPods for $129, quite cheaper than Amazon was offering for $134. Check out Walmart Online deals below.
Best Walmart Black Friday TV Deals
- 40″ Class 1080p Roku Smart TV only at Walmart ($98, special buy)
- 43″ Samsung 4K LED Smart TV ($227, save $220)
- 55″ Samsung 55-inch 4K LED Smart TV ($378, save $150)
- 65″ VIZIO 4K HDR Smart TV ($498, save $350)
Best Walmart Black Friday Laptop & Tablet Deals
- Samsung 16GB storage Chromebook 3 ($99, save $60)
- HP 22 All-in-One, 22″ Display ($299, save $200)
- Legion By Lenovo15.6″ Gaming Laptop ($799.00, save $300)
- Lenovo Chromebook, 14″ HD Display ($159.00, save $139.99)
Best Walmart Black Friday Phone Deals
- Samsung Galaxy S10 with 128GB ($699.99, save $200)
- Apple iPhone XS ($100 off all models)
- iPhone 6S, 32GB, Straight Talk ($149.99, save $150)
Best Walmart Black Friday Gadget Deals
- Hover-1 All-Star Hoverboard ($89, save $59)
- Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular, 44mm, Sport Loop ($429, save $100)
When Does Walmart Open on Black Friday?
To be clear, Walmart has been offering Black Friday-style deals in the several days leading up to Black Friday, but the bulk its big discounts for the occasion won’t be available in-store until the doors open at 6pm on Thanksgiving, November 28. Walmart stores will remain open through Black Friday. And if you’d rather skip the TV battleground at Walmart, check out the deals at your other favorite retailers.
Though its Black Friday weekend, keep your eye out for deal throughout the month. If you have any questions, please a comment below or contact us.