The iPhone just got a lot WHOLE LOT bigger with the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Biggest first-glance upgrade: display. Both models boast a stunning Super Retina, with the iPhone XS Max having the largest display on an iPhone ever.
- Gamers, rejoice. The new Core ML engine is comparable to that of a high-end console when it comes to both speed and graphics. It runs nine times as fast while using only 1/10th of the energy.
- Improvements with Face ID technology means better security with faster access.
- The new A12 Bionic chip is a big freakin’ deal; it’s the very first 7nm chip ever in a smartphone.
- Fan of AR? Apple kicked up it’s augmented reality skills with the new ARKit 2. Enjoy immersive multiplayer arcade games, sharpen your basketball game with the new Homecourt app and so much more when the kit is released later this week.
- The dual-lens 12MP camera got quite an upgrade with new Smart HDR and depth of field adjustment features.
- New dual SIMs option makes it easier than ever to travel abroad with the new models.
- In addition to last year’s space gray and silver finishes, the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available in a new gold finish.
- iPhone XS will be available in a 5.8″ screen starting at $999 and the iPhone XS Max in a 6.5″ screen starting at $1099, shipping beginning September 21st.