Apple is increasing the prices of some of its subscription-based services, including Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and Apple News+, in the U.S. and many other countries around the world. The higher prices are shown on Apple’s website.
The price changes in the U.S. are as follows:
– Apple TV+: $6.99 per month → $9.99 per month
– Apple Arcade: $4.99 per month → $6.99 per month
– Apple News+: $9.99 per month → $12.99 per month
For those who subscribe to Apple TV+ on an annual basis, the price has increased from $69 per year to $99 per year accordingly.
Apple One bundle prices are also increasing as a result:
– Individual: $16.95 per month → $19.95 per month
– Family: $22.95 per month → $25.95 per month
– Premier: $32.95 per month → $37.95 per month