You have a YouTube channel and you wonder how you can make money? Its very similar to Google Adsense and websites. You get money if the user clicks on the ads before or during the YouTube video. But its not as easy as you think. Here are the steps:
- Create a YouTube Channel
- Must have at least 1,000 subscribers
- Your channel needs 4,000 public watch hours in the last 12 months
- Your channel will also get reviewed to make sure it follows YouTube monetization policies
YouTube monetization states:
If you’re in the YouTube Partner Program, it’s important to follow the YouTube monetization policies, which include YouTube’s Community Guidelines, Terms of Service, and Google AdSense program policies. These policies apply to anyone in the YouTube Partner Program. If you want to monetize videos with ads, they must also meet our Advertiser-friendly content guidelines.
If you violate any of these policies, YouTube may take some or all of the following actions:https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1311392
– Disabling ads from your content, Disabling your AdSense account
– Suspending your participation in the YouTube Partner Program
– Suspending or even terminating your YouTube channel
It’s not as easy as Google Adsense, but you’ll have to do some work to gain a subscriber base. You’ll also need to create valuable content in order you’ll have your viewers to keep coming back.
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 102 million.
- Dude Perfect. Subscribers: 47.3 million. …
- HolaSoyGerman. Subscribers: 40 million. …
- Like Nastya Vlog. Subscribers: 39.6 million. …
- Kids Diana Show. Subscribers: 38.7 million. …
- whinderssonnunes. Subscribers: 37.5 million.
Another way to create eye-catchy videos, is having a great thumbnail that will display in the YouTube search. YouTube search is the second most used search engine in the internet.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.