Google SiteKit plugin for WordPress is the official WordPress plugin from Google. It provides insights from Google Analytics to auto placement of Google Adsense ads.
With WordPress being one of the top Content Management Systems in the Web, and its very Google friendly, but was missing a plugin from Google for years. Now you are able to integrate Google Website Insights to your website rather than plugging in code in the back-end and potentially hurting your site.
These are the tools that are included in the Google SiteKit plugin for WordPress:
- Search Console: Understand how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search. Track how many people saw your site in Search results, and what query they used to search for your site.
- Analytics: Explore how users navigate your site and track goals you’ve set up for your users to complete.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much your site is earning you.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how your pages perform compared to other real-world sites. Improve performance with actionable tips from PageSpeed Insights.
- Tag Manager: Use Site Kit to easily set up Tag Manager- no code editing required. Then, manage your tags in Tag Manager.
- Optimize: Use Site Kit to easily set up Optimize- no code editing required. Then, set up A/B tests in Optimize.
We have used Google SiteKit for WordPress for several months, and we highly recommend it. It integrates seemless to your WordPress self-hosted site.
SiteKit is free, and I highly recommend it, because it could help your site in Google rankings, but of course, you’ll need to write up good content.
Download Google SiteKit Plugin for WordPress here.